Monday, August 12, 2013

Here, there and everywhere

Decided to wander around my blogroll to see what's agitating the game show blogosphere.

First, I ran across this excruciatingly detailed chat about gameplay on The Joker's Wild. If you're wondering where the thread came from, you don't know the blogroll very well. Only one forum could chew over as many teensy-weensy details of a really old game show. That would be what's left of what used to be Matt Ottinger's board.

Next, I saw this game show haiku on a GSN-centric blog with attitude. Game show haiku is a little-known literary form. But I like the thought:
BROOKE BURNS LOOKS SO HOT
THE BEAST IS A BIG MONSTER
IN THIS BRIT QUIZ GAME
Brooke is hot, you know. Then I found this charitable prejudgment of Million Second Quiz on another oldies board: "Oh my they think of some ridiculous things to try and put on TV." Too bad they didn't try a remake of The Joker's Wild. At least the oldies guys would have liked it.

Finally, Game Show Newsnet wants an end to the kids week spelling controversy on Jeopardy now that Alex Has Spoken. I never knew Alex had such power.

No comments:

Post a Comment