Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Strange Aeons chained coffins and tombstones

Chained coffins and some tombstones from Uncle MIke's to fill out my graveyard. I mounted the tombstones on 2mm thick plasticard. The chained coffins have a flat back not shown on the pictures, so they are not textured all the way around. They will be used as terrain/obstacles in the demo scenario.
The "growth" on the RIP tombstone is made from some excess greenstuff and not part of the original sculpt.

I also just finished writing the scenario and character sheets for the demo, hope to get those laminated as double sided A4 sized reference sheets to speed up. I may post that tomorrow so you guys can check it out. I tried to come up with a dynamic custom scenario with some additional rules and a secondary objective for those brave (or foolish) enough to attempt it. It should be easy enough for beginners and introduce some of the perks of this game. Should be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment