Sunday, September 25, 2011

200 followers

That is pretty cool, just wanted to welcome my latest follower , which I believe is "styx" if the follower list is correct. I want also, of course, to thank everyone else following this blog.

200 followers in just little over a year feels really good, and I hope I can keep providing interesting stuff for all new and old followers to enjoy. I should also mention that page viewings have increased from an average of 16.000 last year, to 20.000 a couple of months ago, and the last 3-4 months it has increased to around 25.000 views per month. So It's pretty cool that the blog is still growing and attracting a larger audience as time goes by, even a year after starting it up.

You can always post request if you want to see more of something featured on the blog, or just drop me an email if you want me to bring something up or run a review off something, or just come up with recommendations. Earlier this week I got a few emails from different people giving me tips on alternative Old West rulesets - which means I will (when time permits) read them all, try them out and get back with a comparison/review post which hopefully will be able to point out which rules you might want to go for if you like simpler/more complex/realistic rules and such.

The coming week will be a switch back to working on some terrain, I've had a ton on stuff on hold due to lack of the "fine turf" I had ordered from Maelstrom Games and then being knocked out by a vicious cold. Started working on some things yesterday as I felt better, so expect to see some cool terrain that will enhance both my own gaming and the battle reports from those games a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment