Monday, September 19, 2011

Wake Up With GTOG: Steelers Win 24-0

By Finesse

We'd have a comment on the performance of the Steelers' defense, but we watched the game on the Red Zone channel so we never saw it.  The Ravens lost, the Bungles Bungled, and the Browns won so despite the beatdown in Week 1, the Steelers are in first place.

[Ben Roethlisberger]: Now, you listen to me. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens. It's all part of a plan! I should have died out there with my men, but now, I'm nothing but a goddamn cripple! A legless freak! Look! Look! Look at me! Do you see that? Do you know what it's like not to be able to use your legs?
Forrest Gump: Ye-yes, sir, I do.
[Ben Roethlisberger]: Did you hear what I said? You cheated me! I had a destiny. I was supposed to die in the field with honor! That was my destiny, and you cheated me out of it! You understand what I'm saying, Gump? This wasn't supposed to happen. Not to me. I had a destiny. I was [Big Ben]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment