Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Largely Hypothetical Penguins Prospect Profile: Dominik Uher

By Artistry

Welcome to the Wednesday edition of Hypothetical Penguins Prospect Profiles, where we assess the potential of prospects based almost entirely on uninformed speculation. And I have to tell you, I'm concerned about Dominik Uher. How do you go about pronouncing that? Yoo-her? Ooo-her? Ooor? This is a threshold problem that really distracts from our evaluation. That's point number one.  More substantively, how many high energy kids with a positive attitude who love to compete but who will never get you 30 or 40 goals does one team need? That describes the young, pudgy attorney sitting down the hall from my office, and I don't want him on the ice for the Penguins in the last minute of a one-goal game, you know what I'm saying?

Uher? I don't even know her.
Wait, what's this? We've unearthed the Dominik Uher hightlight video! It contains a lot of raw footage of Dom cycling the puck. Go get 'em kid. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment