Sunday, June 19, 2011

Early War - Polish artillery completed

Finished painting the last artillery, a second Bofors 37mm platoon, a couple of days ago and started painting on my last infantry as well. It's a great sense of relief to be so close to a fully painted army. I won't bother buying the few additional units I had planned, R-35 tanks and Dismounted cavalry until later this year. I'm just too happy about being so close not to have to paint more tiny infantry and have way too many cool 28mm models waiting in line.

So here are some pictures of the second 37mm AT platoon and the artillery available to my Polish army. I painted the crew attached to a stick as I cut off their thick bases and the Bofors guns are always too crowded to allow good painting access when everything is attached in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment