Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Looking For Advice

I had a online female friend in 2000-2 and we sort of fell out of touch, and I am wondering how weird it would be to drop her a line.

We used to email and yahoo chat (typed and voice) and play casual games together all the time back then (and we ran a Yahoo! Groups version of The Mole together), and we had exchanged letters/gifts during that time too.

We didn't stop talking because of anything skeevy or because either party was angry or hurt (at least as far as I know), and there have been times in the past that I have thought about trying to renew our friendship, but I am always worried that on some level, it my be construed as creepy.

The strange thing is, the reason I am thinking about this girl again is due to the release of Duke Nukem Forever and she had sent me a Duke Nukem expansion disc way back then which I still have somewhere.

Well, that is one of the reasons... I've been thinking about the events of 2001 for a few days now... it was such a dense and complicated year.

No comments:

Post a Comment