Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow... glad I followed that referral

There are times when one looks at their referrals and finds a link that you really can't explain... so you have to investigate.

I was confronted with such a situation this afternoon when I saw this on my sitemeter feed:



So I visited the site and was almost overwhelmed by this huge undulating vortex of pop cultural interviews and references like so:



And after many clicks, I found my reference in that swirling maelstrom:



So Culture Kills is now floating around on the BBC site. I don't know if I would consider this blog cruel however. A little mean-spirited maybe, but cruel... I am going to have to think about that.

I don't know how long I will be driftwood in that sea of ever changing winds, but it will be fun finding out. And if you end up caught in those waters, well, be sure to tell me, as I have a feeling more of you are going to end up getting dragged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment