Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Polish Early War stuff from Forged in Battle!

Saw the "Coming soon" picture over at Forged in Battle and hiding among the new releases were the Polish mounted and dismounted cavalry! So I emailed them and asked for larger pictures :-)

More stuff is said to be on the way, like cavalry in Adrian helmets and the 10th Motorized cavalry brigade. I'm super excited for the dismounted cavalry in particular - I just love the "Czapka" hats, it really makes them look unique and the reason I prefer to play Early War Poles over them serving in Allied or Soviet uniforms.

No release date on these yet, but just knowing they are going to release miniatures for the remaining 2 Polish army organizations in the Blitzkrieg book is enough to soothe me. Until then I will be setting aside some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment