Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dark Biad

I've never attempted to conceal the fact that I possess two of the three Dark Triad traits. Contra the occasional accusation, I am not even remotely psychopathic. Nevertheless, I find it mildly alarming that I am apparently even more narcissistic than Yohami. How is THAT possible?
Your Total: 23

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.

I wouldn't have thought one could score so high with low scores on Entitlement and Exhibitionism. But I suspect that male bloggers in general, and Game bloggers in particular, will tend to be highly narcissistic. What other sort of individual is attractive to women, sufficiently introverted to write regularly, and also assumes, correctly, that others are intrinsically interested in whatever he happens to contemplate?

No comments:

Post a Comment