Monday, January 16, 2012

New stuff from Forged in Battle 16/1

Got an email with info on some new releases for the Germans from Forged in Battle.
The pictures speak for themselves (every time I see new stuff I just can't stop thinking of how awesome the quality of the paintjob is).

Btw  - since I have not bought any of the vehicle packs from Forged in Battle (only infantry blisters for my Polish army) I talked about the contents with my buddy Thomas during the FoW tournament back in December. I mentioned that the pictures showed identical vehicle miniatures in the "unit packs" and he said that the contents of the unit packs had a variety of sculpts. So they are not all clones (this would make the packs of battle damaged vehicles with schürzen a bit boring).




No comments:

Post a Comment