Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vote early, vote often

Seems appropriate for an election year. And Carrie Grosvenor has been so nice to this blog that I have to return the favor. Carrie is now running the second annual Readers' Choice awards at her about.com game show site.

Nominations are now open for a slew of game-show-related categories. They range from Best Game Show (natch) to Best Mobile Game Show Site. Wheel of Fortune pretty much swept the awards last year, and a repeat for Pat and Vanna this year wouldn't amaze me. After all, it's only the most-watched game show in the country.

Carrie says that nominations close February 15, and the five finalists in each category will be announced on February 22. Last year I made the finalists in Best Independent/Fan Game Show Blog or Site. You don't want to know how I did in the final voting. Okay, I'll tell ya: somebody's got to finish last in any election! Ask Rick Perry, except he's out of the race now.

But enough about me and my woeful election results. Head on over to Carrie's site and nominate your favorites in each category.

No comments:

Post a Comment