Friday, July 22, 2011

"Hello Cathy" limited edition miniature

Saw it over at Steve Dean painting about 2 weeks ago and I just had to get it as a "grown up/adult version" of the little rebel kid with the teddy bear I painted up for a classmate earlier this year.

The model is probably still available from Cool Mini Or Not shop, the limited run is 400 models. It would serve perfectly well alongside the other whacky zombie apocalypse survivors from Hasslefree as it has the same fine/slim sculpting style. The model is made out of resin.




The Hasslefree "kid version"

Had to drive my parents to the airport at 5am so I have only slept 1 hour today, sleep deprivation didn't stop me from finishing my Polish campaign for Flames of War, so expect it to be released on schedule - this Monday :-)








 
 Edit: Added another coat of Matt varnish to her today as she was still way too glossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment